It But what is a cancer in the first place


What kind of thing do I hear the gun really well but "cancer (cancer) and". In the human body there is an infinite number of cells. I refers to the tumor to be malignant suddenly mutated cells that are usually normal even though, they may go on increasing one after another. There is also a breast cancer as a major speaking lung cancer, gastric cancer, in women. Recently, such as lung cancer prevention and screening has been recommended as a high mortality rate. I also considered sufficient to say that we in the surrounding tissue into malignant cells to mutate, the functions of the organs around it is getting worse, and will not work. I will also continue to increase the cancer cells, when the increase is that I would have went there in the nutrition of the body is required for nutrition. Symptoms and the person says they should lose weight nutrition originally enters the body would be taken because the cancer cells and this happens will come out like. Leave me alone and I did not even treat these conditions, cancer cells will continue to go to the various places. I say this transition, I will be like going to paralyze the functions of the body by metastasis. It is a dreadful disease to say that might otherwise be in effect even if the treatment that it would proceed, and in the end would result in death. Also possible that there is enough once even cure the treatment, the cancer would recur again, you will need treatment to eradicate also have patience. I think so there is a statistical say in Japan right now is one person to have died of cancer some three people, cancer is the disease familiar how, and you'll find that the said disease or scary how. Need to be frightened but there is no more than necessary. Because it is a disease that can hope to achieve cure by early detection, I need to be like always receives periodic medical examination.