Try to find a hospital that has become reliable lung cancer


The outcome of lung cancer by the hospital so there is a difference, and not necessarily the result of similar treatment in any hospital is to be obtained. Comes out big difference in the results or treatment facilities are in place, such as a doctor's degree level and also because of the different staff. I think I am going to say say that the difference is the difference and come out even with respect to the survival rate of lung cancer as a result. Maybe you become a circumstance to say if you've become lung cancer, and do not go When treatment looking for a hospital that you can trust firmly, and can not cure any disease that can be cured, the difference I am also a big illness so I think it will occur. There are many famous places in the treatment of lung cancer. Illness is the worst attitude of the staff is poor even if the equipment has been enhanced. Facility is equipped with as much as possible, I will be looking for a hospital and we kind support as well. I think Is there a lot of anxiety in that said cancer treatment course. You will not hear anything here and it would have been dismissed anxiety. I would not be able to trust the hospital if you have such a doctor like me taking the anxiety of the patient properly. Large hospitals in some hospitals say patients using physician care physician is still mighty, and can not help but say that the doctor will remain true to what you want to say no. I think in fact do not know and do not feel directly, lung cancer would like to have seen a doctor you can trust to sincerely because it is a very life-threatening illness. There are now a variety of treatments. I think where they go decide in consultation with the patient appropriate treatment by symptoms is good, at first, but in many cases settle at the hospital close to not know, if I thought it a little different, including a second opinion like trying to find a hospital that seem such as transference, and good for me.